- Eliminate hunger in Livingston and Park County through the acquisition and distribution of healthful food to individuals and families in need.
- Play a leadership role in the development of a strong, sustainable, local food system.
- Define and address the root causes of hunger in Livingston and Park County.
- Support food related economic development efforts that will drive the creation of new jobs.
- Provide training to prepare people for careers in the food service industry.
The Livingston Food Resource Center provides a number of programs for residents of Livingston and Park County. Click here to learn more.
The Livingston Food Pantry of Park County is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, public charity. The Pantry’s tax exempt status was granted March 22, 2006.